Joy, optimally developed learners on the path to adulthood
We strive to: serve the community and to supply information regarding education, it’s needs, opportunities and challenges continually; offer a dynamic educational programme and teaching; offer effective recruiting, preparation and support to learners to ensure that they will develop into reasonable, independent adults who can take their rightful place in society.
- The maintenance and furthering of Christian norms and standards;
- To offer effective teaching in appropriate and prescribed subjects as stipulated by the syllabi;
- The creation of a culture of participation in the community with the accent of participation in management;
- The creation of opportunities to afford each learner the possibility to develop and grow optimally according to given talents and abilities;
- The provision of equal educational opportunities for all learners;
- The establishment of an educational partnership with all the role players;
- Joyful, optimally developed learners on the path to adulthood.